Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get Familiar

Peep game. Peezzay went over my studio w/ Enoch (Enoch's firt time). I already knew Peezzay got bars from other songs that I produced for him. Peezzay went to the computer and downloaded a beat that they were going to record over. The beat was made by Amp/DJ Abbico. I played the beat and it was FIRE!! So we got down to it. I'm going to tell you this - Peezzay and Enoch is a lethal combination. These verses put my microphone in a colma! The hook is catchy and smooth! With the hot beat, they made a DOPE TRACK!! I got down to it and put my creativity in the mix. After all is said and done, I believe the song is gaining a lot of traction in BELGIUM! "Who does that"??!! LOL! Out of country recognition! Mos def props to Enoch & Peezzay for doing what they do best. Props to Amp/DJ Abbico for making a hot beat! Below is the product. Listen & "GET FAMILIAR"!

No comments:

Post a Comment