Friday, October 9, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

I haven't had time to post anything new since the last blog. Basically, there's a lot that's been going on in the last couple of months. I have been blessed with new and exciting projects. Met a lot of good people outside of the Bay Area specifically in Vegas (Shouts to J.Myth and his camp), and the East Coast (Shouts out to Vinny Vegas and his entire camp). But I've also met some good folx in my own soil (Shouts to Young Global and his camp from $$$ County). When people believe in the music that you create, it creates more hunger. Believe this - I am more humbled but hungrier then ever. Also, I saw the sample music video for "Start My Day Off" w/ Tay Assassin and Boo Banger that I produced and it's looking sick!!! Can't wait for the final product.


Making music is the foundation, everything else just adds to the building...and I'm not done building and adding to the foundation. Shouts to all the folx that has been there from the gate. You know who you are!!! Just trying to bring something to the Potluck...which will then be a buffet...MORE BLOGGING SOON!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment