Thursday, October 29, 2009

BET Cyphers

First off, shout out to @LadyBirdSF. Last night, I stopped by the Excelsior Teen Center to pick up some donation envelopes for myself and BarNone. I'm telling you this, they are doing something great for the community. Spending time there confirmed that we really have nothing to complain about. Every Wednesday, they are giving food to the people. Leah (@LadyBirdSF) stated that it was the first time where all of the teens that goes to ETC helped out! My point is: here we are everyday complaining about traffic when we go to work. Complaining about paying rent or mortgage. Complaing about not having cable. There are people out there that wish they had our so-called problems. There are people that don't even have a TV or a roof over there head. There are people that don't even have jobs! Yet, we complain and complain. C'mon..WAKE UP! Next time you say "I'm having a bad day" or "My life sucks" ask yourself this question: "Compared to what".

Ok, moving a long. After they gave the food out, Leah, myself and teens sat infront of the computer watching the BET awards 2009 Cypher. These videos are DOPE!

FOLLOW @LADYBIRDSF & GO TO www.LADYBIRDSF.com.



Other BET Cyphers!


No comments:

Post a Comment