Monday, October 26, 2009

Warriors World TV

I was very fortunate to be approached by Rasheed from Warriors World TV on twitter to brew up a beat for their online TV show. He had asked me to create an uptempo beat that would end up being the intro for show. Immediately I got to work. The next day, BarNone who I've been working with for years texted me and asked me if Rashad hit me up. Well, come to find out, BarNone was going to be the artist rapping on the beat that I created! What had happened was, Rasheed asked Gus from www.WeEating.com who made the intro to their show and BarNone was the artist rapping but the beat was made by K-RO who I collab w/ a lot on beats. I made the beat, sent it to Rashad and he Ok'd it. Sent it BarNone, a couple of days later the track was made. Sent it back to Rashad, he asked to make a couple of changes and submitted it again...


Today, I received a tweet from @warriorsworld with a link and it said "check the intro". I peep'd the video and it was Warriors World TV interviewing Stephen Curry from the Golden State Warriors...the intro was the beat that I did with BarNone droppin bars on it! A BIG SHOUT OUT TO RASHEED FROM WARRIORS WORLD TV! PEEP THE VIDEO!!


Check them out @ http://www.warriorsworld.net/warriorsworld-tv-exclusive-interview-with-stephen-curry/




No comments:

Post a Comment